Morpier Firenze watches and silver jewelry
Morpier Firenze was established in the early 1950’s by Alfio Morucci, with the original name "Casa Morpier". It was a small business with a small artisan workshop and a line of watches and silver jewelry that was sold through several carefully chosen shops in Italy.
However, Casa Morpier’s extraordinary quality creations didn’t go unnoticed for long. They started being sold in more and more shops and eventually Alfio Morucci was publicly recognized for his tremendous creativity.
Today, after more than 50 years of success, Morpier Firenze shows no sign of slowing down. Gabriela Morucci, the daughter of Alfio, is now in charge of the company.
She is more than happy to continue the family tradition of perfection.
She continues to create extraordinary silver and gold artifacts and also reproductions of Ghiberti, Cellini and other’s works. All products that go out of their ateliers are backed by the “Casa Morpier” lifetime guarantee.