The Masini Gioielli fashion jewelry house was established in 1946 by Carlo Masini in a typical workshop near the Ponte Vecchio, near Florence, where he crafted his first silver pieces according to the finest Florentine Traditions.
Loyal to the history and culture of this city, but just as desirous of exploring new avenues of expression, a pioneer, Carlo Masini was the first artisan in Italy to use silver with crystal in a series of original, exquisitely made pieces.
An experiment which gave Masini Gioielli a success far beyond what its founder has ever hoped for.
In 1959, the firm moved to its current premises, and gradually developed into a real “factory” witch, in spite of the fact that it uses the most advanced equipment remains faithful to its original, artisan traditions that made its very existence possible.
Even today, this rule is the company’s essence and “secret”. It creates incredible and amazing jewelry pieces in a series of original and innovative designs, known worldwide for their quality and finesse.
In fact, with its hallmark “197 GI”, it is one of the oldest silver manufacturers in the Florence area.